Well, nothing can better than sipping a cup of hot and fresh coffee in the morning and cherishing the bliss of time. Coffee is not only about sipping but there are several things that come with it. It provides us a psychological boost and provides us abundant energy to cope up with the hardships of our daily life. Also, there are some situational perks of coffee. For example, if you are spending some intimate time with your loved ones, a cup of coffee at that time can do the wonders for you. It will not only make your moments more intense but will also amplify the beauty of it. You can strengthen the bond with the person with whom you are cherishing each and every sip of your coffee.
Coffee is also very beneficial for our health. If you can drink or consume coffee in proper and regularized way, it will shower you with several physical and psychological traits. It has the capability of lowering down the numerous pains from your body and will also help you to get slim because it will induce more fiber intakes in you. Apart from soothing your taste buds, a good and proper coffee also cure several diseases, which you are suffering from a very long time. Here, we are going to have a precise discussion about coffee and its perks and benefits. So, have some patience and carry on with your reading.
What are the physical benefits of coffee which you must know ?
There are several physical benefits of coffee that you cannot deny. It is chocked load with positive effects, which will help you to stay healthy in life, so that you can embrace the positivity out of it. In this connection, we are going to have a very meticulous conversation about the physical benefits of coffee. Hence, here is the list of benefits that we are talking about.
- it lowers down the intensity of pain :According to some studies, it has been observed that drinking coffee will suppress your pain. If you can drink two cups of coffee a day, 48% of your post-workout muscle pain will be suppressed.
- Your fiber intake will be enhanced : Drinking a cup of brewed coffee will provide you with the 1.8 grams of fiber. Our daily requirement of fiber is 20-38 grams.
- It will protect your liver from cirrhosis : Coffee will cut down the risk of your liver cirrhosis. Some studies have concluded that it has the capability to lower down the levels of liver enzyme, which are very harmful for our liver.
- It will lower down the risk of type 2 diabetes :It is a very significant benefit of coffee. If you drink 6 cups of coffee or more a day, then there is a possibility that it will lower down the risk of type2 diabetes by 22%.
- good for your heart as well : If you are a dedicated coffee drinker, then you are less prone towards developing heart disease. If you drink 3 cups of coffee a day, then your coronary arteries will develop low calcification.
- Risks of Multiple sclerosis will get lower : To protect yourself from developing the symptoms multiple sclerosis, try to drink 4 cups of coffee a day. It will defend you from the neural inflammations which are responsible for multiple sclerosis.
- It will reduce the risk of colorectal cancer : Even consumption of smaller amount of coffee reduces the risk of colorectal cancer by 26%. If you can consume more, the rate of protection will be amplified automatically.
- It also reduces the risk of liver cancer:It is another significant benefit of drinking coffee. Some studies have observed that drinking 1 to 3 cups of coffees can lower down the risk of liver cancer by 29%.
- increases the longevity of life :Some studies and researches have observed that drinking coffee enhances the time of heart and health. If you drink coffee regularly there is a chance that your risk of death is lower. It will protect you from the impacts of heart disease, cancer as well as other diseases.
- It protects your retina : Coffee will protect you from retinal damage. There are several antioxidants present in coffee which are responsible for the good health of your eyes.
Some of the psychological benefits of coffee
We have already discussed about the physical benefits of coffee. Now, it is the time to discuss about the psychological benefits of coffee. There are several psychogenic benefits of coffee that you must. Here, we are going to scrutinize the psychological benefits of coffee. Thus, here is the list of benefits that coffee has to offer.
- enhances the cognitive ability of your brain :Well, this is one of the most significant benefits of coffee. It contains caffeine and it enhances the cognitive abilities of our brain.
- reduces suicide risk:Right now, most of us are living a very fast and depressed life. And as a result of that the rates of suicide are increasing day by day. Thus, drinking coffee will boost up your mood and will lower down the risk of suicide.
- lowers down the level of depression: It is a very common trait that coffee delivers to us. It induces adenosine in our brain which enhances the quality of our mood. And as a result of that we can keep our distance from depression.
- reduces stress in our brain: Well, another common aid that coffee provides is that it lowers down the amount of stress. The caffeine works amazingly in this field. Most of us are leading a very stressful life and to come out of it opt for coffee.
- will help you to stay energized for the whole day : If you can dig out a bit, you will find out that several people feel dizzy throughout the day. And for that reason, their professional life gets hampered. So, if you are one of them be sure to drink some coffee and it will make you awake and energized for the rest of the day.
From where we find the coffee beans ?
There are two types of coffees. One is Coffea Arabica and another one is Coffeeacanephora. If you can broaden your vision a bit, you will find out that 80% of the companies use Coffea arabica, which is the source of Arabica coffee. The rest 20% produces Coffeeacanephora, which is usually known as robust coffee. You will find caffeine in the leaves of both of the plants. If you can portray it chemically, caffeine is a bitter, white and crystalline solid alkaloid. The coffee plants produce this caffeine with the help of nitrogen that they get from the soil.
Coffee is considered to be the world’s most accepted and favorite stimulant. But the most ironic part is that the caffeine the part of the plant’s defense mechanism. It is bitter in taste so that it can get rid of the herbivores, disease and pests. Also, it is a sign of ‘no trespassing’ for the plants who has a tendency to capture the territory.
There are several animals that prefer to keep their distance from the bitter taste of coffee but there are some animals who love to cherish the taste of it. Well, we don’t need to point out that human is one of them. But interestingly, there is another animal, or you may say insect who are very fond of caffeine and they are the bees. Like us, they use coffee as a stimulant and if you can dig out a bit, you will find out that they pollinate on the coffee plants amazingly.According to some studies, it has been found that coffee is a strange combination of different kind of genes that produces caffeine. It shares its genes with tea, cacao, and other similar plants. According to science, it has been proved that 100 million years all these plants used to share the common ancestors. And from that time, all of them are producing caffeine in their own way. But, we can consider that caffeine loves coffee the most as it has almost double amount of caffeine than tea.
The caffeine that you consume comes from, the coffee seeds commonly known as coffee beans. The caffeine which we get from the bean gives the strong and powerful flavor of the coffee and it tastes unique to us. There is no other part of the coffee tree, which will give you such powerful caffeine. Depending on the quality of the bean and the process of the making, most of the time, a cup of coffee contains 80 to 175mg of caffeine.
Some tips to keep in mind while drinking coffee, to extract the best out of it
Well, we all love to sip coffee and to cherish the taste and flavor of it. But, if you want to extract the full benefit out of coffee and want to relish it for a very long time there are some tips, which you can keep in your mind. So, here is the list of tips to follow while sipping your cup.
- Try to buy coffee beans from a single estate so that you can keep the track about from where it is coming.
- Try to avoid blend coffees, because most of the times they are the admixture of some cheap beans.
- Opt for Arabica beans because they are less moldy compared to Robusta beans.
- May be the words natural processed beans sounds nice and healthy but try to keep your distance from them as they were kept outside, which has collected debris or birds’
- Avoid the coffees that came across the wet process because keeping them in water for a long time signifies that they are susceptible to toxins.
- It doesn’t matter if they are hippy, monks or locals; try to buy coffee from the harvesters who are experienced in this field.
- It is recommended to brew your coffee with filtered water, if you want to get the best effect.
- Try to find out the best roasters in your city who has a collection of quality beans.
Always use vinegar to decalcify your coffee making equipment in every month
, depending on how hard your water is.
Some countries in the world where you will get the best coffee
There are several countries where you will get some amazing quality of coffee. Here, we are going to discuss about some of the countries, where you will get the finest quality of coffee. Here, is the list of places that we are talking about.
Colombia : Colombia supplies 15% coffee to the world. The highest quality of Arabica-coffee is found in Colombia. Some of the qualities of coffee that you will find here are supremo, extra and excelso.
Guatemala: Another country that produces amazing quality of coffee is Guatemala. Because of the mountainous area of Guatemala, you will find one of the best coffees there.
Costa Rica : Here, you will find the wet processed coffees. The volcanic soil of Costa Rica delivers coffee a rich walnutty flavor.
Arabian Peninsula : The famous Arabian Mocha is found in this land. It is one of the most famous coffees of the world.
Some people who must avoid coffee
Coffee has several amazing health benefits. But there are some people who must keep their distance from coffee. Or else there is a chance that the situation might get worse. Here is the list of people who must avoid coffee as much as possible.
- Pregnant woman should avoid coffee.
- Kids should avoid coffee.
- If you are sick, avoid coffee.
- Avoid coffee before going to sleep.
- If you have alcoholic hangover, avoid coffee.
- Stop drinking coffee, if doctor is saying so.
Hence, coffee is one of the most accepted beverages of the world. It gives us energy, enhances our mood and makes us happy. So, if you want to cherish the flavors of life and want to make your life happy, sip the coffee out of your cup.